There are a lot of ways of discovering whether you’re good looking. Yet most guys have trouble because they are overconfident or underconfident. We all know a guy whom we’ll tell, “She’s checking you out. Make your move!” That guy legitimately doesn’t believe she’s checking him out.
Other guys are ugly and think they are good looking. They can’t understand why girls are less interested in them than they should be.
Discovering whether you’re good looking isn’t an act of vanity. There’s a legitimate reason. If you’re good looking, you should rely on direct game. If you’re not so good looking, your game should be more indirect.
With that introduction, here’s a surefire way of determining whether and to what extent women find you attractive.
1. Create an online dating profile. Don’t go overboard on the profile. You don’t want too much of your personality to show through.
2. Upload 3-5 representative pics, that is, pics showing your face, body, and typical style of dress.
3. Click on a bunch of girls’ profiles.
4. 48 hours later, go see who visited your profile.
5. Select the chicks you find attractive. If you like tatooed fat chicks, choose them. It’s your dick, after all, and thus it shouldn’t matter whether other guys find your girls attractive.
6. Send them all this message:
You stopped by without saying hello.
What’s wrong…not cute enough for you?
It’s OK. I can take it. – Sebastian
(Although some may say the message is fishing for compliments or is needy, I’ve successfully used it dozens of times.)
If you are good looking, you’ll have several of those women message you back. Congratulations, you get to run direct game.
If you aren’t good looking, few women will reply. No big deal. There are plenty of less-than-hot guys getting laid. You will, however, need to master indirect game.
It may seem like a hassle to find out if you’re good looking. But it should only take you an hour or so of work. Finding out whether you’re good looking to the kind of women you find attractive, is crucial.
If you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles… if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle.